Anodyne Clinical focuses on leveraging data in the EMR to automate workflow and documentation.
Our solution is a cloud-based application designed to be tightly integrated with clinical EMR systems, which improves the efficiency of visit planning and documentation for both in-person visits and visits using the included telemedicine feature.
Anodyne Clinical (formerly VALERO clinical) was born from an experienced physician with nearly 30 years of experience in medical practice and health information technology. His use has helped Valero clinical build an intuitive workflow.
Physicians take care of patients, but who takes care of the physicians?Anodyne Clinical does.
We saw a necessity for a product that focused on improving the lives of doctors.
Current Features Include:
– Medical history collection using electronic question sets through our Visit Reason Rules Engine
– Assessment and plan templates
– Note generation using history collected from patients and our assessment and plan templates
– Selection of visit-appropriate gaps in care with our Quality Measure Rules Engine
– Automatically generated 10-year preventive care plan as required for Medicare Annual Wellness Visits
– Integrated telemedicine feature
Our solution is automating the patient visit planning process, minimizing the number of touches (mouse clicks) and eliminating at least 80% of physician entered documentation with patient entered history and patient-specific Assessment & Plan.
HERE’S HOW EASY IT IS TO GET STARTED:
Anodyne Clinical results indicate
Anodyne Clinical is committed to further enhance its feature set to improve physician professional satisfaction.
Anodyne Clinical will integrate with EMRs and will be fine-tuned to the individual physician user prior to go-live.
Join us on our quest in addressing the Quadruple Aim in healthcare!
– Improving the work-life of physicians and other providers
Comprised of entrepreneurs with high-level management capabilities, and clinical, technical, business and marketing experience, Anodyne Clinical is focused on a global market of millions of healthcare providers who seek more usable medical information solutions to enable higher quality healthcare delivery.